- FT1100 4″ Square Post
- FT1300 Jam Arm System
- FT221 36″x60″ Tempered Glass Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Superior Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 215 lbs.
Jam Nitro Basketball System
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical pole shall be one-piece 4” square (sectional posts not
considered equal) with a minimum 11 gauge wall thickness and allow for burying 36” in
concrete. Posts with thinner wall thickness are not considered equal. Posts intended to be
buried less than 36” are not considered equal. Pole shall have a watertight vinyl cap to seal
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2” x 2”
tubing. Extension shall allow for a minimum 24” from front of post to face of backboard
with rim at 10’ playing height. The height adjustment crank cylinder shall have a minimum
2000# capacity rating. Pole structure design shall allow for rim height to be adjusted
infinitely from 10’ down to 7’. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly shall be
included to minimize the amount of effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or
lowering the unit. Pole design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension
arm through the backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard. An easy-to-read height
adjustment label shall register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 1/4” thick clear tempered glass with bright white
ceramic markings fired into the glass. The framework shall be constructed from clear
anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be
approximately 60” wide and 36” high.
4. RIM – Standard rim shall be of a flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact.
Spring action shall be provided by a heavy duty compression wire spring. A steel coverplate
must enclose entire internal mechanism. All structural components shall be built of no less
than 3/16” steel. Rim shall be of institutional quality with an official 5/8”diameter high
strength steel ring supported by a 3/16” brace supporting 60% of the ring. Rim shall be
punched to mount either a 3”x 4” or 5”x 5” hole pattern. Orange powdercoated finish.
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Superior
Warranty. Entire system weight shall be approximately 215#.
|Dimensions||60 × 36 × 60 in|