Roof Master 3
- FT1650 RoofMaster Mount System
- FT215 36″ x 54″ Acrylic Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 248 lbs.
RoofMaster III Basketball System – Product Specification
1. ROOF/WALL MOUNTING STRUCTURE – Structure shall be all welded steel construction. Two ¼”
thick wall/roof struts shall be provided with elongated slots for ease of attachment (hardware for
attachment to wall not provided). Two 1 ¾”x 1 ¾” perforated tubes, I-Rod and 3/16″ thick support
channel shall also be provided. These items shall be designed to form a variety of configurable shapes
allowing the structure to be mounted to virtually any roof pitch or vertical wall surface. Attachment area
required shall be approximately 36″x 40″.
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2″ x 2″ tubing. A height
adjustment crank cylinder shall be mounted within the extension arms and have a minimum 2000#
capacity rating. Standard installation shall allow for rim height to be adjusted infinitely from 10′ down to
6 ½’. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly shall be included to minimize the amount of
effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or lowering the unit. A removable crank handle
shall be provided. Design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the
backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard. An easy-to-read height adjustment label shall
register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 1/2″ thick acrylic with bright white screening. The framework shall be
constructed from clear anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be
approximately 54″ wide and 36″ high.
4. RIM – Standard rim shall be of a flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. Spring
action shall be provided by a heavy duty compression wire spring. A steel coverplate must enclose
entire internal mechanism. All structural components shall be built of no less than 3/16″ steel. Rim shall
be of institutional quality with an official 5/8″diameter high strength steel ring supported by a 3/16″
brace supporting 60% of the ring. Rim shall be punched to mount either a 3″x 4″ or 5″x 5″ hole pattern.
Orange powdercoated finish.
5. WARRANTY – Structure, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited Warranty. Entire
system weight shall be approximately 248#.
|Dimensions||54 × 36 × 60 in|