Roof Master Nitro
- FT1650 RoofMaster Mount System
- FT221 36″x60″ Tempered Glass Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 258 lbs.
RoofMaster Nitro Basketball System
1. ROOF/WALL MOUNTING STRUCTURE – Structure shall be all welded steel
construction. Two ¼” thick wall/roof struts shall be provided with elongated slots for ease
of attachment (hardware for attachment to wall not provided). Two 1 ¾”x 1 ¾” perforated
tubes, I-Rod and 3/16” thick support channel shall also be provided. These items shall be
designed to form a variety of configurable shapes allowing the structure to be mounted to
virtually any roof pitch or vertical wall surface. Attachment area required shall be
approximately 36”x 40”.
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2” x 2”
tubing. A height adjustment crank cylinder shall be mounted within the extension arms and
have a minimum 2000# capacity rating. Standard installation shall allow for rim height to be
adjusted infinitely from 10’ down to 6 ½’. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly
shall be included to minimize the amount of effort required to adjust the goal height when
raising or lowering the unit. A removable crank handle shall be provided. Design shall
permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the backboard so as to
reduce stress on the backboard. An easy-to-read height adjustment label shall register rim
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 1/4” thick clear tempered glass with bright white
ceramic markings fired into the glass. The framework shall be constructed from clear
anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be
approximately 60” wide and 36” high.
4. RIM – Standard rim shall be of a flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact.
Spring action shall be provided by a heavy duty compression wire spring. A steel coverplate
must enclose entire internal mechanism. All structural components shall be built of no less
than 3/16” steel. Rim shall be of institutional quality with an official 5/8”diameter high
strength steel ring supported by a 3/16” brace supporting 60% of the ring. Rim shall be
punched to mount either a 3”x 4” or 5”x 5” hole pattern. Orange powdercoated finish.
5. WARRANTY – Structure, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited
Warranty. Entire system weight shall be approximately 258#.
|Dimensions||60 × 36 × 60 in|