Slam Nitro-BP Basketball System – Product Specification
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical post shall be constructed of steel with a black powder coat finish.
The vertical post shall be 4″ square tubing with a 11-gauge wall thickness. A 3/8″ thick
baseplate and 4 support gussets shall be welded at the bottom of the vertical pole to allow the
unit to be installed via an anchoring system
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2″ x 2″ tubing.
Extension shall allow for a minimum 24″ from front of post to face of backboard with rim at 10′
playing height. Pole structure design shall allow for rim height to be adjusted in six inch
increments from 10′ down to 7 ‘ by means of a removable pin which secures the adjustment
handle into a pin bracket. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly shall be included to
counteract the weight of the backboard and rim making one-person adjustments easy. Pole
design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the backboard
so as to reduce stress on the backboard.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 1/4” thick clear tempered glass with bright white ceramic
markings fired into the glass. The framework shall be constructed from clear anodized aluminum
“L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be approximately 60” wide and 36” high.
4. RIM – Flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. The rim shall be of
institutional quality with an official 5/8″ diameter ring. Ring opening diameter shall be the
standard 18″ I.D. Rim shall have an orange powder coated finish. Heavy-duty nylon net shall be
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Entire system weight shall be approximately 325#.
|Dimensions||60 × 36 × 60 in|