- FT1400 Attack Pole System
- FT230 36″ x 60″ Tempered Glass Backboard
- FT186 Heavy Duty Flex Goal
- Lifetime Superior Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 345 lbs.
Attack Pro – Product Specification
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical post shall be constructed of steel with a black powdercoat finish. The
vertical post shall be 4″ square tubing with a 3/16″ wall thickness. A 3/8″ thick baseplate and 4 support
gussets shall be welded at the bottom of the vertical pole to allow the unit to be installed via an
2. EXTENSION ARM – Main (adjustable) extension arm tube shall be constructed of dual 1 ½” x 3″ (11
ga.) tubing, single strut extension arm designs shall not be considered equal. Extension shall allow for
a minimum 36″ from front of post to face of backboard at any given playing height. The height
adjustment crank cylinder shall have a minimum 2000# capacity rating and be located no higher than 3
½’ from ground level so as to make adjustment possible by all ages. Pole structure design shall allow
for rim height to be adjusted infinitely from 10′ down to 6½’. Adjustment mechanism shall include an
optional locking device to control unwanted adjustment. A spring loaded backup safety device shall be
included to minimize the amount of effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or lowering
the unit. Pole design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the
backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard when player hangs on the rim. An easy-to-read
height adjustment label shall register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 3/8″ thick tempered glass with bright white fire impregnated ceramic
screening. The framework shall be constructed from clear anodized aluminum “F” type extrusions.
Overall backboard size shall be approximately 60″ wide and 36″ high.
4. RIM – Flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. The rim shall be of institutional
quality with an official 5/8″ diameter ring. Ring opening diameter shall be the standard 18″ I.D. Rim
shall have an orange powder coated finish. Heavy-duty nylon net shall be provided.
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Superior Warranty. Entire
system weight shall be approximately 345#.
|Dimensions||60 × 36 × 60 in|