Jam II-BP Basketball System – Product Specification
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical post shall be constructed of steel with a black powder coat finish.
The vertical post shall be 4″ square tubing with a 11-gauge wall thickness. A 3/8″ thick
baseplate and 4 support gussets shall be welded at the bottom of the vertical pole to allow the
unit to be installed via an anchoring system
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2″ x 2″ tubing.
Extension shall allow for a minimum 24″ from front of post to face of backboard with rim at 10′
playing height. The height adjustment crank cylinder shall have a minimum 2000# capacity
rating. Pole structure design shall allow for rim height to be adjusted infinitely from 10′ down to
7′. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly shall be included to minimize the amount of
effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or lowering the unit. Pole design shall
permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the backboard so as to
reduce stress on the backboard. An easy-to-read height adjustment label shall register rim
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 3/8″ thick acrylic with bright white screening. The framework
shall be constructed from clear anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size
shall be approximately 48″ wide and 36″ high.
4. RIM – Flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. The rim shall be of
institutional quality with an official 5/8″ diameter ring. Ring opening diameter shall be the
standard 18″ I.D. Rim shall have an orange powder coated finish. Heavy-duty nylon net shall be
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Entire system weight shall be approximately 297#.
|48 × 36 × 60 in