Jam II Basketball System – Product Specification
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical pole shall be one-piece 4″ square (sectional posts not considered equal)
with a minimum 11 gauge wall thickness and allow for burying 36″ in concrete. Posts with thinner wall
thickness are not considered equal. Posts intended to be buried less than 36″ are not considered
equal. Pole shall have a watertight vinyl cap to seal out moisture.
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2″ x 2″ tubing.
Extension shall allow for a minimum 24″ from front of post to face of backboard with rim at 10′ playing
height. The height adjustment crank cylinder shall have a minimum 2000# capacity rating. Pole
structure design shall allow for rim height to be adjusted infinitely from 10′ down to 7′. Two springs
mounted in the extension assembly shall be included to minimize the amount of effort required to
adjust the goal height when raising or lowering the unit. Pole design shall permit the rim to be mounted
directly to the extension arm through the backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard. An
easy-to-read height adjustment label shall register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 3/8″ thick acrylic with bright white screening. The framework shall be
constructed from clear anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be
approximately 48″ wide and 36″ high.
4. RIM – Flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. The rim shall be of institutional
quality with an official 5/8″ diameter ring. Ring opening diameter shall be the standard 18″ I.D. Rim
shall have an orange powder coated finish. Heavy-duty nylon net shall be provided.
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited Warranty. Entire
system weight shall be approximately 195#.
|Dimensions||48 × 36 × 60 in|