Roof Master 2
- FT1650 RoofMaster Mount System
- FT210 36″ x 48″ Acrylic Backboard
- FT184 Recreational Flex Goal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 238 lbs.
RoofMaster II Basketball System – Product Specification
1. ROOF/WALL MOUNTING STRUCTURE – Structure shall be all welded steel construction. Two ¼”
thick wall/roof struts shall be provided with elongated slots for ease of attachment (hardware for
attachment to wall not provided). Two 1 ¾”x 1 ¾” perforated tubes, I-Rod and 3/16″ thick support
channel shall also be provided. These items shall be designed to form a variety of configurable shapes
allowing the structure to be mounted to virtually any roof pitch or vertical wall surface. Attachment area
required shall be approximately 36″x 40″.
2. EXTENSION ARMS – Adjustable extension arms shall be constructed of dual 2″ x 2″ tubing. A height
adjustment crank cylinder shall be mounted within the extension arms and have a minimum 2000#
capacity rating. Standard installation shall allow for rim height to be adjusted infinitely from 10′ down to
6 ½’. Two springs mounted in the extension assembly shall be included to minimize the amount of
effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or lowering the unit. A removable crank handle
shall be provided. Design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through the
backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard. An easy-to-read height adjustment label shall
register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Constructed of 3/8″ thick acrylic with bright white screening. The framework shall be
constructed from clear anodized aluminum “L” type extrusions. Overall backboard size shall be
approximately 48″ wide and 36″ high.
4. RIM – Flexible type so as to absorb the stress of player contact. The rim shall be of institutional
quality with an official 5/8″ diameter ring. Ring opening diameter shall be the standard 18″ I.D. Rim
shall have an orange powder coated finish. Heavy-duty nylon net shall be provided.
5. WARRANTY – Structure, backboard, and standard rim shall carry Lifetime Limited Warranty. Entire
system weight shall be approximately 238#
|Dimensions||48 × 36 × 60 in|