- FT1600 Titan Pole System
- FT260 42″ x 60″ Steel Backboard
- FT172D Unbreakable Fixed Goal
- Lifetime Superior Warranty
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 400 lbs.
1. VERTICAL POLE – Vertical post shall be constructed of steel with a black powdercoat
finish. The vertical post shall be 6” square tubing with a 3/16” wall thickness. A 3/8” thick
baseplate and 4 support gussets shall be welded at the bottom of the vertical pole to allow the
unit to be installed via an anchoring system.
2. EXTENSION ARM – Main (adjustable) extension arm tube shall be constructed of dual 2”
x 4” (11 ga.) tubing, single strut extension arm designs shall not be considered equal.
Extension shall allow for a minimum 48” from front of post to face of backboard at any
given playing height. The height adjustment crank cylinder shall have a minimum 11,000#
capacity rating and be located no higher than 4’ from ground level so as to make adjustment
possible by all ages. Pole structure design shall allow for rim height to be adjusted infinitely
from 10’ down to 5 1/2’. Adjustment mechanism shall include an optional locking device to
control unwanted adjustment. A spring loaded backup safety device shall be included to
minimize the amount of effort required to adjust the goal height when raising or lowering the
unit. Pole design shall permit the rim to be mounted directly to the extension arm through
the backboard so as to reduce stress on the backboard when player hangs on the rim. An
easy-to-read height adjustment label shall register rim height.
3. BACKBOARD – Backboard shall be 42”x 60” rectangular steel. Skin shall be 10 gauge
steel pan. Backboard shall have a white powdercoat finish, and have an official orange
4. RIM – Standard rim shall be fabricated from 3/16” backplates and sideplates fully welded.
Rim shall be double 5/8” diameter, high strength steel welded together at a minimum of six
places. Nets shall be attached by means of a continuous netlocking system constructed of
3/16”x 1” steel with punched slots that facilitate the use of either nylon or chain nets (nylon
net included). The entire rim shall be powdercoated orange. Other rims including outdoor
breakaway rims shall be available.
5. WARRANTY – Pole, backboard, and standard rim shall carry a Lifetime Superior
Warranty. Entire system weight shall be approximately 400#.
|Dimensions||42 × 60 × 60 in|